页面

2012年8月26日星期日

and tha's friendship. There's something maybe you can not have

Take My Replica Handbag and Enjoy Beautiful Time with True Friends

I did't know since when I had been so busy, busy enough to neglect all of your friends' greetings and invitations. If I am not at work, I was on my way to work. I spent my whole day standing in the bags store and greating my customers. I asked what I can do for them and did what I can do for them. I saw hundreds of faces a day but there was no one I wanted to talk to. Bags there were all we had but not what I had. There was one I do like very much and it was standing in some corner of the store and not many people ever noticed it, since it's not so eye-catching. Then I sat on the chair and thought what had been going wrong. Then I understood that I was loosing all of my best friends, who I used to hang out with. I still remember the beautiful afternoons when we are walking on the meadow with wild flowers Louis Vuitton Replica bags, carring drinks and food with our replica bags. We were not rich, but we were so happy together. My dream was once to get the genuine bags with lots of money, but then I found there's something that money cannot buy, and tha's friendship. There's something maybe you can not have, but also something you should never loose, or in the end when you are old what you can do may be just to moan for your solitude, with your only remaining friends, the shiny genuine bags. HotNews XIAOXU0825 :

没有评论:

发表评论